Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Progress on Project 16 (Final Project)

At the moment I have not made a ton of progress on my final project. However, I have established a group: Tracy Hunt, Jennifer Silcox and Michelle French. We have a Wiki for collaboration. Okay, so the name says Project 15 because I simply recycled the page since we did not use it much for project 15. We also all agree we do not want to do a book project, but none of us are overly thrilled at the idea of doing something that will require us to be on camera beyond our voices. I have watched part of the videos listed in the projects pdf, so ideas are following, but nothing concrete yet. Since I am posting this on Wednesday night, I will update further if developments arise before Sunday. Thank you.
Enhanced by Zemanta
Patriotic Smiley Face Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment